Sunday, December 8, 2019

Pine Tree Dishcloth Graph




Are you looking for a fun dishcloth pattern?  This would be perfect for the Christmas season or for anyone with a woodsy "at the cabin" decor.  The tree could be embellished with decorations if desired.  For other dishcloths designed or tested by Grandma Duck, click here.

Have you been wanting to try making a graphghan but are intimidated?  This Pine Tree block is perfect for the first attempt!  It is 30 x 30.  You would need at most three bobbins at a time.  You can find many other free graphghan designs here: Grandma Duck Designs Free Graphghans & Graphghan blocks.

Supplies:
Cotton yarn in green, brown and a background color.
Crochet hook size I
Scissors
Yarn Needle

Sample made by Kathy Hagle
Pattern: Dishcloth - Tree 30 x 30
Place this in your Ravelry Queue
Pin the Tree Dishcloth on Pinterest

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.

I am working on a special subscriber-only surprise before the end of the year.  Be sure to subscribe at the link below so you don't miss out!

Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment