Friday, January 31, 2020

Crochet Life Free Graphghan




Are you looking for a fun pattern?  This would be perfect as a pillow for yourself or your favorite crocheter.   You can find many other free graphghan designs here: Grandma Duck Designs Free Graphghans & Graphghan blocks.

Supplies:
Three colors of yarn, weight 4
Crochet hook size I
Scissors
Yarn Needle

Pattern: Crochet Life
Pin Crochet Life on Pinterest

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment