Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Bubbles the Elephant


Bubbles the Elephant 200x200 stitches


This adorable elephant blanket is perfect for any nursery.  It is designed as a baby or toddler blanket.
The 30-page pdf pattern contains both a graph and row by row instructions.  You can find many other free graphghan designs here: Grandma Duck Designs Free Graphghans & Graphghan blocks.

Pattern: Bubbles the Elephant
Pin on Pinterest

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your designs with us. I am just learning to make graphghans. I hope to make this one for my baby niece due in Feb <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable and I thank you so very much for sharing your talents! ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to C2C and I want to thank you for the row by row instructions, wish me luck!!! I have a almost 1 year old granddaughter and I am going to try this for Christmas for her!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless you use mini c2c this might be a big blanket. If you need help calculating the size, I can help you.

      Delete
  4. How do I download this patern.

    ReplyDelete