Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dishcloth Graphs - 3 Free!



Dishcloths!  Designing a set of graphghan dishcloth patterns has been on my to-do list for quite a while.  These three are just some random ideas that I had.  I should have created the patterns around a theme, but, hopefully you will find a pattern or two that you like.  I have some other ideas for graphed dishcloths in the works, including some quilt block dishcloths!

Coffee Cup Pattern
Pin the Coffee Cup Dishcloth on Pinterest
Place the Coffee Cup Dishcloth in your Ravelry Queue

Flower Pattern
Pin the Flower Dishcloth on Pinterest
Place the Flower Dishcloth in your Ravelry Queue

Tulip Pattern
Pin the Tulip Dishcloth Pattern on Pinterest
Place the Tulip Dishcloth pattern in your Ravelry Queue

(Ravelry links coming soon!)

If you love dishcloth patterns as much as I do, you can view my other dishcloth and washcloth patterns here.  You can find many other free graphghan designs here: Grandma Duck Designs Free Graphghans & Graphghan blocks.

If you download a dishcloth pattern, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback!  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email


Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

These patterns are for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment