Thursday, March 19, 2020

Heart Dishcloth




This is my first corner to corner design!  I wanted to try something simple in C2C.  The graph is 17x17 so the dishcloth should finish about 8 1/2 inches square depending on your yarn, hook and tension. I might have a dishcloth obsession, but I am not admitting to anything.  Haha!


Supplies:
Cotton yarn
Hook - use the size recommended for your yarn
Yarn needle for weaving in the ends


Pattern: Heart Dishcloth for Mini C2C
Pin this pattern on Pinterest
Place this pattern in your Ravelry queue (link coming soon)



If you love dishcloth patterns as much as I do, you can view my other dishcloth and washcloth patterns here.  You can find many other free graphghan designs here: Grandma Duck Designs Free Graphghans & Graphghan blocks.

If you download this pattern, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback!  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email


Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs


2 comments: