Thursday, February 7, 2019

Flower Power Dishcloth

Drop what you are doing and make one of these Flower Power Dishcloths right now!  It is one of my all-time favorite dishcloth patterns.  I have made dozens of them.  It also makes a fantastic washcloth.  This would be an awesome addition to a baby shower gift or a just for fun gift.  Making some sets of these to package with some beautiful handmade soap is on my list for Mother's Day too.


You can find the pattern here: Flower Power Dishcloth, Designed by Doni Speigle and posted on Ravelry

   

I learned the hard way that I have to count the stitches every row.  I also figured out that, for me, making several at a time works best.  I can do the same round on all of them and then move to the next row. You can see several stages of construction in the picture below.



 Happy Stitching!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment