Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Kitchen Scrubber

Scrubbing pots and pans is no one's favorite job, but this project sure makes it easier!  After Christmas last year, I found an awesome deal on spools of green tulle.  I knew you could make scrubbers out of it.  In my research, I ran across this fast fun pattern.  The pattern can be found in the YouTube video below.  This scrubber pattern is easy to follow and works wonders for cleaning in the kitchen! 

I have been trying to be more eco-friendly with my cleaning products and supplies.  This includes using dishcloths in place of paper towels and scrubbers in place of store-bought sponges.  My other favorite scrubber is this Kitchen Sponge pattern.  

Supplies:
6-Inch Wide Tulle
Size N-Crochet Hook
Large Yarn Needle

  


 Happy Crafting!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

3 comments:

  1. Did you know that this video doesn't have round 3 on it? I'd love to make them but no pattern for it and video isn't a full one. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular pattern is only two rounds. One round of DC, one round of SC and then it uses slip stitches to join the two rounds.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for expressing your concern about the pattern! I appreciate it.

      Delete