Saturday, June 13, 2020

Ferris Wheel Coasters



This coaster pattern is quick, yet it turns out so pretty!  Originally I wanted to make a fancier looking facial round (and yes, you could use this as a face scrubbie) but my friends told me that this was much too pretty for a facial round that instead, it needed to be a coaster.  

If you like the look of this, be sure to check out the Ferris Wheel Dishcloth pattern for a beautiful round dishcloth.

Place this pattern in your Ravelry Queue
Pin this pattern on Pinterest 

Supplies:
Cotton yarn, approximately 6 yards
Size H or I hook
Yarn Needle
Scissors

Abbreviations:
ch = chain
sl-st = slip stitch
dc = double crochet
blo = back loop only
st = stitch
sts = stitches

Notes:
-Chain stitches do not count as a stitch.
-I use an H with I Love This Cotton and Premier Home and an I hook with Peaches & Creme.
-Gauge is not important.

Instructions:

Ch 4, sl-st to join or use the magic circle

Round 1: ch 2, 12 dc into ring, sl-st to join (12 stitches)

Round 2: [Every other is blo] ch 2, 2dc into first st, 2dc blo into next st,{2 dc into next st through both loops, 2dc blo into next st} sl-st to first dc to join (24 stitches)

Round 3: [All stitches blo]  ch 2,  2hdc into first st, 1hdc blo into next st,{2 hdc blo into next st, 1hdc blo into next st} sl-st to first dc to join (36 stitches)

Round 4 - decorative edge: ch 3, skip 1 st, sl-st in next {ch 3, sk 1 st, sl-st in next} repeat around.

If you make one or a set of these coasters, please tag me on social media or share a photo with me in the comments.  I love seeing my designs come to life!

Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com
Pinterest: Grandma Duck Designs
Raverly: Grandma Duck Designs
Instagram: Grandma Duck Designs
Facebook: Grandma Duck Designs



Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any upcoming free patterns!
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment