Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Goal Progress: April

April was another great month for Grandma Duck Designs.  I've been blogging now for about four months.  One of the highlights was submitting Northern Lights Winter Scarf to the Hooking on Humpday Linky party and being featured!

Here's my year-to-date progress on my goals.
  • Crochet, knit, or sew fifty items.  
    • I went a little crazy crocheting dishcloths and playing around with possible designs.  I completed 19 dishcloths.
    • Total projects year to date: 51
    • Since I met this goal, I've increased it to 75 items. 
Some of my April Projects
  • Blog fifty times.
    • This is my 31st blog post!
  • Design 12 crochet patterns.
    • Design one hundred graphghan block patterns.
      • Total Year-To-Date: 47
      •  No new designs in April
    • Blog update: 
      • 5,223 total page views,  2,274 in April
    • Other items:
      • This month I worked on creating eye-catching pins and images for Pinterest and Instagram.  Navigating social media is confusing at times!
      • I packaged up dishcloths & washcloths for a craft sale.  
      • Watch for more fun designs coming in May!
       Happy Crafting!
      💗 Grandma Duck 💗

    No comments:

    Post a Comment