Thursday, February 28, 2019

Goal Progress: February

February was a busy month for Grandma Duck Designs!   One of the fun highlights for the month was entering my Dreaming of Spring Dishcloth pattern into the Hookin On Humpday - A Yarn Linky Party sponsored by Moogly and  Petals to Picots.

I made significant progress on most of my crafty goals.  It's been a little scary to put my designs out there, but I"ve had some great feedback so far.

My craft related 2019 goals include the following:
  • Crochet, knit, or sew fifty items.  
    • February: 17 crocheted items including 4 Lumpy Lemonade Dishcloths, 9 baby Tub Time Trio washcloths, one heart-shaped washcloth, one lemon peel dishcloth, and two dusting cloths.  
    • Total year to date: 28
  • Blog twenty-five times.
    • This is my 20th blog post!
    • This goal should be increased since I"m on track to meet it in March.  What should my new goal be?
  • Design 12 crochet patterns.
  • Design twenty-five graphghans or graphghan block patterns.
    • Total Year-To-Date: 38
    • This goal needs to be increased as well.  Below you can see 36 of the 38 designs. 
  • Blog update: 
    • 1147 total page views, 540 of them in February.  I"m anxious to see what March brings.  (Hopefully warmer weather!)
    • I'll be blogging soon about both the heart-shaped dishcloth and the dusting cloths.  Stay tuned!
 Happy Crafting!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment