Monday, April 1, 2019

Goal Progress: March

March was an amazing month for Grandma Duck Designs!  My Dreaming of Spring Dishcloth pattern that I entered into the Hookin On Humpday - A Yarn Linky Party sponsored by Moogly and  Petals to Picots was the most clicked on pattern during the two weeks.  Then it was featured on their blogs and on their Facebook pages.  It generated a ton of traffic to my blog! 

My productivity was down in March but I'm back full force and feeling ultra-creative!

My craft related 2019 goals include the following:
  • Crochet, knit, or sew fifty items.  
    • March: 3 washcloths and one blanket.  Watch for a post soon about the blanket, you'll love it!
    • Total projects year to date: 32
  • Blog twenty-five times.
    • This is my 25th blog post!
    • I've set a new goal of fifty posts for the year.  Hang on to your hats!
  • Design 12 crochet patterns.
    • Design twenty-five graphghans or graphghan block patterns.
      • Total Year-To-Date: 47
      •  I've set a new goal here too, 100 designs!  Can I do it?
    • Blog update: 
      • 2,949 total page views, 1,802 of them in March.  
      • I have some fun blogs posts planned, including some non-dishcloth post.  
    • Other items:
      • I started an Instagram account.  I have no clue what to do with it though.  
      • Grandma Duck is working on some collaboration with other designers.  More to come on this soon.

         Happy Crafting!
        💗 Grandma Duck 💗

    No comments:

    Post a Comment