Friday, April 12, 2019

Spring Gingham Dishcloth

Sometimes I see a pattern and just have to drop my current project and make it.  Or sometimes I need a break from a large project.  This week it was both!  I saw this adorable dishcloth and just had to try one.  Plus, I needed a break from the big project I'm working on.  I needed that feeling of accomplishing something.  This pattern is well written and includes both written and video instruction.


I love how this dishcloth turned out!  The only thing I didn't like was weaving in 26 (YES 26!) ends.  Next time, I will use two skeins of white and carry those up the sides to eliminate some of the ends. I think it took me longer to weave in the ends than construct the dishcloth.

Isn't it PRETTY??!?!  I will definitely be making more of these.  Now I need to find more pairs of light and dark cotton yarn in the same color.

Pattern: Spring Gingham Dishcloth by Left in Knots

 Happy Stitching!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment