Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Spooky Cat on Fence





It's Halloween Week!  I can't wait to see all the little ones in costumes knocking at my door!  Happy Trick-Or-Treats to each and every one of you.

This is another pattern I created quite a long time ago.  It is 200 x 200 written for single crochet.  The pattern includes written row-by-row instructions and the graph.

Download the pattern here: Spooky Cat on Fence
Pin on Pinterest

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment!  I appreciate the feedback.  If you have any suggestions or want to connect with me, you can also email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you!


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs

6 comments: