Thursday, November 7, 2019

Howling Wolf




This fun graphghan design is 200 x 200 written for single crochet.  This would be perfect for a cabin or for the avid outdoors person in your life.

Download the pattern here: Howling Wolf
Pin this pattern on Pinterest

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment!  I appreciate the feedback.  If you have any suggestions or want to connect with me, you can also email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you!

I am working on a special subscriber-only surprise before the end of the year.  Be sure to subscribe at the link below so you don't miss out!


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, realistic wolf silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start this for my daught for Christmas! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete