Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Clownfish






A friend of mine asked for a fish block to make a pillow for a family member.  We worked together to come up with this adorable clownfish.   It is 60 x 60 written for single crochet.  I hope you like it too! 

Download the pattern here: Clownfish
Pin this pattern on Pinterest

Don't miss the other free beach-inspired graphghan block I designed.  Flip Flops I had so much fun creating this one that I created a whole 24 block set of ocean & beach patterns.  Or click here to see all my FREE graphghan designs. 

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.

I am working on a special subscriber-only surprise before the end of the year.  Be sure to subscribe at the link below so you don't miss out!

Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment