Sunday, April 26, 2020

Ocean & Beach: 24 Free Graphghan Blocks

This is one of the many projects I've been working on over the past few months: a set of twenty-four Ocean & Beach 60x60 graphghan blocks.  Links to each of the blocks can be found below.  I'm in love with the crab and clownfish blocks!  Whatever your style, you are sure to find a few blocks that you love too.

Pin this pattern set on Pinterest

Be sure to check out these other fun graphghan sets!  I have many other free graphghan patterns too!  

Camping (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
Baby Animals (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
ABC Blocks (twenty-six 24x24 blocks)
Number Blocks (ten 24x24 blocks)
Christmas (thirty 60x60 blocks)
Flower Garden (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)




Row 1:  
Sun
Light House
Palm Tree
Sailboat
Bucket & Shovel
Starfish



Row 2:
Turtle
Crab
Seahorse
Colorful Swim Trunks
Whale
Beachball



Row 3:
Sandcastle
Octopus
Anchor
Jellyfish
Plain Swim Trunks
Clown Fish





Row 4:
Flip Flops
Beach Umbrella
Beach Scene
Bikini
Life Ring
Sea Shell

If you download any blocks, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!

Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email


Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

These patterns are for personal use only. They cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs





8 comments:

  1. this is to cute all you need is sunblock .....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to see any finished patterns that you make!

      Delete
  3. Your patterns are amazing, you are so generous to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. It's my way of giving back to the crafting community.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for these beautiful patterns. I haven't done any graph crochet before but I would like to try because I have just finished a sea-themed appliqué quilt for my new grandson which has many of these designs on it. It would be a great blanket for when he is a toddler and I might have completed it by then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some great tutorials out there for crocheting from graphs. I love the idea of a toddler blanket from these patterns. Please let me know if you need help finding a good tutorial. :) Happy stitching!

      Delete