Monday, April 13, 2020

I Solemnly Swear - Free Graph


Do you love Harry Potter?  Are you looking for a little magical getaway?  You can cuddle under this blanket while reading your favorite Harry Potter book or watching your favorite Harry Potter Movie.  This design is 200 x 200 written for single crochet.

The 30-page pdf pattern contains both a graph and row by row instructions.  You can find many other free graphghan designs here: Grandma Duck Designs Free Graphghans & Graphghan blocks.

Pattern: I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good
Pin on Pinterest 

Note: If you downloaded this pattern prior to 3/14/21 there was an error in the PDF.  The corrected pattern is linked above.

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
๐Ÿงก Grandma Duck ๐Ÿงก

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email



Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the HP design it is the story of my life.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so excited to try this pattern. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please note - if you downloaded this pattern prior to 3/14/2021 there was an error in the pattern. Please download the corrected version linked in the blog post above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the majority of your graph and then added my own embellishments. I crocheted the afghan and then added cross stitch and embroidery for the design. Finally, I lined it with velour. Thank you for the pattern and inspiration. ❤️ (Tried to add a picture, but I wasn’t able to.) ๐Ÿ˜”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I would love it if you emailed a picture of your project to me! grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

      Delete