Thursday, April 30, 2020

Camping Crochet-A-Long


Do you love to camp?  Do you have friends or family that camp?  This CAL is sure to have something for everyone!  Don't want to make a blanket or throw?  You could make one or two blocks and make a fun tote bag!

These graphghan blocks are 60x60 unless otherwise noted.  Patterns include both row-by-row instructions and a full-color graph.

Blocks will be released 1-2 each week starting May 1st.  Bookmark this post, because blocks will be added here as they become available.

Don't miss the bonus 120x120 camping block - Happy Camper

Be sure to check out these other fun graphghan sets!  I have many other free graphghan patterns too!  

Baby Animals (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
Ocean/Beach (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
ABC Blocks (twenty-six 24x24 blocks)
Number Blocks (ten 24x24 blocks)
Christmas (thirty 60x60 blocks)
Flower Garden (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)


July 11 Raccoon Mosquito




   



 

June 15: Owls & Binoculars

 



 


May 30: Squirrel & Canoe

 


May 23:Backpack  May 20: Fishing Pole

          


May 15: Don't Feed the Bears.  May 13, 2020: Bear

  


May 10, 2020 blocks: Campfire Lantern 

  

May 1, 2020 blocks:  Tent & Camper

   

You can find my other free graphghan blocks and sets of blocks here: Grandma Duck Designs Graphghan Designs.

If you download any blocks, please consider leaving me a comment.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
๐Ÿงก Grandma Duck ๐Ÿงก

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email



Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs


8 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS. I have been a camper all my life and have a motor-home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep an eye on the post, more 1-2 blocks will be added each week. I would love to see what you make!

      Delete
  2. Really lovely thank you, stay safe and thanks again for keeping us busy during this unusual time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! It's been fun to design the blocks.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the camping blocks. I'm having such a fun time making them. Well written & easy to follow. I'll be giving the finished afghan to my best friend. She & her husband go camping all the time (not me, if there's not a Holiday Inn next to the campground I'm not going). Thank you, again & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you for such a positive response! I'd love to see your finished blanket!

      Delete
  4. Could you tell how to make the blocks smaller ? I would like to use 16 of the blocks to make one blanket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blocks are 60 x 60 stitches. If you use single crochet, each block should be about 15 inches square. You could make them smaller using a thinner yarn or smaller crochet hook. I can't decrease the pattern size or you will lose all the details. I'd love to see what you make!

      Delete