Thursday, May 14, 2020

Fun on the Farm





Who doesn't love farm animals?  This would be cute done as a toddler blanket.  

I'm slowly going through my archived graphghan patterns and sharing those that I think people might like.  It's a good project while I'm spending extra time at home.  

Free Graphghan 150 x 200.
Written for single crochet.
Pattern: Farm Scene
Pinterest Link:  Pin the blanket pattern

You can find my other free graphghan patterns here: Grandma Duck Designs Graphghan Designs.

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email



Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment