Friday, September 6, 2019

Flower Garden Graphghan Blocks



Now you can have a flower garden all year long - even if you don't have a green thumb!  Flowers, dragonflies, butterflies, bug, and birdhouses will brighten up any room!  I've always loved the quietness of walking among the flowers and observing nature.  What about you?

Each block is 60 x 60 stitches, written for single crochet.  

Be sure to view the other graphghan block collections!
Camping (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
Baby Animals (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
Ocean/Beach (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
ABC Blocks (twenty-six 24x24 blocks)
Number Blocks (ten 24x24 blocks)
Christmas (thirty 60x60 blocks)

Pin this on Pinterest

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:

Row 4:



Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email.
I'm planning a special subscriber-only surprise for this fall.  You don't want to miss it!

These patterns are for personal use only. They cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs



13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. These are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I look forward to more calls with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one in the works, scheduled to start October 1st!

      Delete
  3. Lovely patterns, currently working on the dragonfly, which I will be working in strips then adding a border at the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you happen to have a strawberry graphgan this same size? I am trying to create a baby blanket for my new grandbaby coming with ladybugs, flowers and strawberries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in answering. My designing software is currently broken, so I haven't done any new designs in over a year.

      Delete
  5. Where can I get the patterns for some of these graph ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wold like to crochet his using c2c. Do I need a different graph to go by? With the each graph being 60x60 is very large. Can you help?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete