Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Number Blocks







  
Once I finished the Alphabet Blocks, I knew I needed to design a set of numbers to go along with them.  There are so many project ideas using the combination of letters and numbers!  Baby blankets, toddler blankets, banners, buntings, or play mats.  I would love to hear what ideas you have!  Please share in the comments.  

Each block is 24x24.  Click on the name above each block to download the patterns.  The patterns include row by row instructions and full-color graphs.   Please be sure to check out the many other free graphgans on my blog and other free patterns! 

Pin this pattern set on Pinterest 
Save this pattern set in your Raverly Queue 

Be sure to check out these other fun graphghan sets!  I have many other free graphghan patterns too!  

Camping (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
Baby Animals (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
Ocean/Beach (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)
ABC Blocks (twenty-six 24x24 blocks)
Christmas (thirty 60x60 blocks)
Flower Garden (twenty-four 60x60 blocks)


One                                                     Two
  

Three                                                    Four
  

Five                                                     Six
  

Seven                                                   Eight
  

Nine                                                    Zero
  



Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com 


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any upcoming free patterns!
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying these patterns very much. Do you have a heart pattern in this format?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this 17x17 heart dishcloth pattern. You could add some background squares around it to make it 24x24. https://grandmaduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/03/heart-dishcloth.html

      Delete
    2. Let me see if I can get my designing software to work and I can create one.

      Delete