Friday, July 31, 2020

Fall Harvest Crochet-A-Long

Fall is my favorite season - cooler weather, bonfires, sweatshirts and beautiful fall colors.  This CAL is focused on fall & harvest items.  If you have a suggestion of what you would like to see included, please leave a comment.  I will be releasing 1-2 blocks per week starting August 1st.  I plan to make 20-24 blocks in total. 

These graphghan blocks are 60x60 written for single crochet.  Each PDF includes both a full-color graph and row-by-row instructions.  Bookmark this post or subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any of the blocks.




August 19: Fall Tree & Fall Acorn







August 1: Pumpkin & Scarecrow

  



You can find my other free graphghan blocks and sets of blocks here: Grandma Duck Designs Graphghan Designs.

If you download any blocks, please consider leaving me a comment.  I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email



Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

The patterns are for personal use only. They cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog site and I love your designs. I adore this Welcome Fall graphgan. Did you do more blocks other than these 8? Thank you so much! Diane Wheless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more fall designs graphed but was having issues with my computer program to create the line-by-line PDFs. I will mess around with it next weekend and see if I can get it to work.

      Delete