Saturday, April 25, 2020

Happy Camper Free Graphghan


Camping season is just around the corner!

Free Graphghan 120x120.

Written for single crochet.

Pattern: Happy Camper

You can find my other free graphghan blocks and sets of blocks here: Grandma Duck Designs Graphghan Designs.


If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment. I appreciate the feedback.  If you have a suggestion for an item you'd like to see, drop me a comment or email.

I would love to hear from you!  If you want to connect with me, you can email me at grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com.


Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Don't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email



Email: grandmaduckdesigns@gmail.com

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2020, Grandma Duck Designs


10 comments:

  1. Love this and i will be making it. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I'd love to see your project when you finish!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I want to make this for our new motorhome

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just what I have been looking for! Plan to make this for my daughter for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie - did you make one? If so, I'd love to see it!

      Delete
  5. What size does this end up being?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 120 stitches square. Size is determined by yarn, hook size, stitch used. You can crochet a test swatch and measure.

      Delete
  6. How come I can't see the pattern? What am i doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete