Saturday, December 29, 2018

Who is Grandma Duck?

First, I want to say a great big THANK YOU for stopping by to read my blog!

My name is Shelli and I'm a Minnesota girl!    For as long as I can remember, I've been involved in crafting.  I learned to sew, knit and crochet while I was in elementary school.  As an adult, I've tried various crafts, but my favorite mediums to work with continue to be yarn and fabric.  Over the past year, I have stepped out of my comfort zone and tried many new crochet patterns, techniques, and stitches.

When my granddaughter joined the family, I nicknamed her my duckling.  That makes me the Grandma Duck.  She gives me an excuse to try some new things.  I even made a crochet diaper for her baby doll this past fall.

This blog will chronical my crafting and designing journey, focusing mostly on crochet and sewing.  I'll share successes, failures, patterns I've designed and patterns designed by others.   I will also share an occasional photograph.  I"m an amateur photographer and working on learning how to use a new camera.    My favorite subjects to photograph are sunrises, nature, and my duckling.   This picture was taken near my house on an early winter morning.

Winter Sunrise Over the Lake

Happy Crafting!  
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

2 comments: