Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Crib or Toddle Bed Sheets: Easy Sewing Project

One of the things I wish I had done several years earlier was to create sheet sets for my Duckling.  I never even thought of making crib sheets.  (Silly me!)  When she moved to a toddler bed, I wanted to make her something fun for her "big girl"  bed.  After research, I found this great pattern.

How cute is this bed?  The chevrons and turtles are colorful and fun!  When she first saw her new sheet and pillowcase, she squealed and rolled around on the bed.  Nothing better than watching her eyes light up when I make something for her.  

Pattern:
How to Make a Crib Sheet

Supplies:
2 yards 45" wide fabric
2 yards 1/4" elastic
Basic sewing supplies

If you want to coordinate a pillowcase and sheet set similar to what is pictured, you'll need 2 1/4 yard of fabric for the sheet and pillow trim and 3/4 yard of a coordinating fabric.  

The tutorial for the sheet is well written with lots of pictures to make it easy to follow along.

The pillowcase pattern was shared in a previous blog post.

Pin this on Pinterest.

Happy Crafting!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment