Sunday, May 12, 2019

Little Girl Purse

What is a nearly universal truth about little girls?  They LOVE having purses, bags, containers to carry around or store their "treasures."  (I feel like this is a truth for most grown-up little girls as well.)  

This little purse was fun to make.  I let duckling pick out both the fabric and the button.  I think she did a great job!  It is perfectly sized for toddlers through early elementary age.  Finished size is about 5" x 8".  This morning she used this purse to carry around puppies. 

The next one I make, I will increase the length of the strap so that it could also be used as a cross body bag.  


The tutorial: Little Girl Pleated Purse is easy to follow.  The only thing I would do differently next time is to use the recommended interfacing.  The stuff that I had on hand was too stiff and hard to work with.  

Pin this Pattern on Pinterest


     Happy Crafting!
    💗 Grandma Duck 💗





No comments:

Post a Comment