Saturday, May 4, 2019

Easy Round Dishcloths

Do you ever just fall in love with a pattern and keep making it over and over?  The Easy Round Dishcloth is one of those patterns.  It's easy, it's pretty, and it works great for washing dishes or faces! It takes me about 35-40 minutes to make one, so it is quick too.

I made over two dozen of these in the past few weeks, even crocheted five of them on a Saturday afternoon!  Seriously, if you haven't tried this pattern you should!

    

  

When I make mine, I add a second row of the chain 3 edging around the outside.  I do the first row as written and then I slip stitch twice into the first ch3-space.  Then I ch 3, sl-st into the next ch3-sp all the way around.  

Pin it on Pinterest
     Happy Crafting!
    💗 Grandma Duck 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment