Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ripple Puff Dishcloth


I love this pattern!  This fun dishcloth uses a combination of puff stitches and sc to create this awesome ripple effect.  This is pretty quick to make.   It is beautiful when worked in a striped yarn like Ocean Waves.  The puff stitch looks complicated at first, but trust me, it is easy.  I love how this works in the kitchen for scrubbing.  

    

The pattern linked below starts with 33 chains.  This produces about a 9-inch dishcloth.  I prefer a 7 to 7.5 inch dishcloth, so I started with 25 chains instead. You can use any multiple of 8 plus 1.  Note, the pattern calls for a G hook.  I used a size I because I tend to crochet tightly.

 


Supplies: Crochet Hook, Cotton Yarn, Yarn Needle, Scissors

Crochet Stitches: Chain, Single Crochet, Puff Stitch



 Happy Crafting!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment