Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Criss-Cross Dishcloth

This past winter, I stepped out of my crochet comfort zone and started to experiment using new stitches and stitch combinations for dishcloths.  This was my first attempt at stitches that cross over each other!  "Criss-Cross" Pattern from Crochet Styles 4U.  One 7.5" dishcloth took me about 45 minutes to make.  Easy and quick!



I love the texture in this stitch!

Supplies:
Crochet Hook (Pattern calls for H, I used size I.)
Cotton Yarn (Peaches & Creme, Ocean Stripes.)
Yarn Needle
Scissors

Crochet Stitches:
Chain
Double Crochet

Pattern:  

Notes:  
I use a slightly bigger crochet hook because I tend to crochet tight.  The ergonomic crochet hook from Boyl eases the strain on my hand.  I'll be investing in other sizes as I need them for projects!

Happy Crafting!
💗 Grandma Duck 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment