Friday, August 23, 2019

Baby Animals: Forest Friends



This is the final installment of the baby animal graphghan patterns.  I can't decide which group of blocks is my favorite but do I love these forest animals.  The bear is on my future project list to rewrite as a c2c pattern for a baby blanket along with the sheep from the farm animal set and the monkey from the jungle set.  Don't you think they would be adorable in c2c?

Please subscribe to my blog, leave a comment, pin this on Pinterest or send me an email so that I can determine if there is interest in future free graphghan designs or if you would like to see some of these blocks translated to c2c.

If you missed the previous animals, you can grab them here: Farm Friends, Jungle Buddies or download all 24 blocks here.

The links for each of the forest animals are below.  Each block is 60 x 60 stitches, written for single crochet.  Click through the presentation to find the link for each of the patterns.  (Owl, fox, raccoon, rabbit, deer, frog, hedgehog and bear.)

Happy Crafting


Thank you to Slides Carnival for the free Google Slides template.  

These patterns are for personal use only. They cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs



2 comments:

  1. would love to see a squirrel one with the forest animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day I want to add more to these. A squirrel would be a good idea! Thanks!

      Delete