Thursday, August 22, 2019

Baby Animals: Jungle Buddies




Earlier this week I shared the farm animals.  Today I am sharing the jungle animals.  If there is interest, I will share the remaining Forest Friends blocks in upcoming posts. Please subscribe to my blog, leave a comment, pin this on Pinterest or send me an email so that I can determine if there is interest in the remaining blocks and in future free graphghan designs.  If you missed the farm animals, you can grab them here: Farm Friends.  Or you can find all 24 blocks here.

The links for each of the Jungle animals are below.  Each block is 60 x 60 stitches, written for single crochet.  Click through the presentation to find the link for each of the patterns.  (Zebra, tiger, rhino, elephant, monkey, giraffe, hippo and lion.)

Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email

Updated to add: Link to the Forest Animal blocks.



Thank you to Slides Carnival for the free Google Slides template.  

These patterns are for personal use only. They cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs



6 comments:

  1. Omg, these are adorable!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I particularly love the African animals. I belong to a charity group called Blankets for Baby Rhinos, the members would love to incorporate your amazing designs on blankets. Would you mind if I share the link to the group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to share the link with your group! Thank you! I would love to see pictures of finished projects.

      Delete
  3. Love your graphs. Thank you so much for sharingM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your wonderful comment! These graphs are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete