Monday, August 12, 2019

Free Graphghan Block - Hummingbird


One of the things that I love about spring and summer is watching the birds come visit our flowers, birdfeeder, and birdbath.  I especially like seeing the little hummers buzzing around the flowers.  Do you get hummingbirds in your yard?

This adorable pattern is 64 x 64 written for single crochet.  It would be adorable as a pillow on a porch or in a sunroom. I am in the process of making a block this size that I plan on turning into a tote bag.

If you download a copy please leave a comment below or drop me an email.  I heard recently from one of my subscribers that commenting isn't working on this blog.  While I"m investigating why, feel free to email me instead. 


Download Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Pin this pattern on Pinterest



Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.

4 comments:

  1. thank you my mom loves hummingbirds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! I have another hummingbird pattern. Did you see it? https://grandmaduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/12/stained-glass-hummingbird.html

      Delete
  2. I would love to have this pattern in C2C form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Etta, my software is currently not working. You can use the provided graph to do the pattern in C2C. You just wouldn't have the row by row instructions.

      Delete