Friday, August 30, 2019

Baby Giraffe Blanket Graphghan Pattern


This is another pattern that I wrote last year.  I forgot how cute this little guy is!  Who doesn't love a baby giraffe?

This pattern would be adorable for a toddler's bed or for a fun blanket to cuddle under.

If you download a copy, please consider leaving me a comment!  I appreciate the feedback!

Pin this pattern on Pinterest.


Pattern: Baby Giraffe: Graphghan
Size 140 x 200
Stitch: Single Crochet

If you love jungle & safari animals, I also have this adorable set of 60x60 graphghan blocks.

Happy Crafting
🧡 Grandma Duck 🧡

SDon't miss any fun free patterns! 
Subscribe to Grandma Duck Designs by Email


These patterns are for personal use only. They cannot be sold, redistributed, or edited in any way.
Copyright 2019, Grandma Duck Designs

2 comments:

  1. With me being lucky to have grandkids( though they are older and graduating) with 4 of them they have given me 7 Great Grandkids and one more on the way next year, I keep pretty busy with graduation blankets and infant blankets. This will belong in my collection till baby is born.
    I have done some of your blocks and I just love how they go together so quickly and you are an awesome creator as well. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! You are very welcome! Thank you for your kind words about my patterns. It is very appreciated!

      Delete